- Mercedes Wong is the 2019-2021 elected President for PICPA Vancouver Canada Association, an International affiliate of Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountant, Manila
- CCIM Western Canada Chapter President Stephen Gammer is proud to announce the naming of a new scholarship for students in Western Canada. The endowment will be named the Mercedes Wong Scholarship.
- Invited to join the prestigious Counselors of Real Estate (CRE) organization that has high profile property professionals including principals of prominent real estate, financial, legal, and accounting firms as well as recognized leaders of government and academia.
- Mercedes Wong wins the 2018 Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC) Community Services Award
- She is a member of the Quarter Century Club, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
ICI WORLD REAL ESTATE NETWORK
We belong to a global real estate center for Haves and Wants of Industrial, Commercial and Investment Real Estate, Land, Farms, Business Opportunities, Financing and more. If any of the listings interest you, or you would like to place your Haves and Wants, please feel free to give me a call. There are thousands of listings with hundreds of new listings coming in regularly. Please feel free to visit often for new opportunities. Please click here to search the ICI World Real Estate Network database.
Mercedes Wong CRE CCIM FRI RI
Mercedes Wong, Vice President of International Development at Prominent Real Estate Services, is a commercial realtor, educator, mentor, financier, television creator producer, and philanthropist with a diverse career spanning more than 35 years in the Philippines, Europe, the USA, and Canada. She offers her clients a breadth of expertise with buying, selling and leasing real estate. She is a member of the Counselors of Real Estate (CRE) organization and is recognized for her expertise, experience, and ethics in providing advice that influences real estate decisions.